My Favorite Books

Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Are We Having Fun Yet??

Between power outages and no internet for four days, it's been interesting around the Payne household!  Can't get upset because there's nothing you can do about it but deal with it!  So, that's pretty much what I did.  Of course, using the data on our phone caused our bill to be increased by $15 but that's a small price to pay.  I did stay off FB and other apps on my phone, which wasn't a bad thing!  Always a plus side, right!



I finished the hand embroidery on the rail fence quilt top!  I'm going to make a rectangle pillow from the top.  I sure don't need another quilt to hang on the wall or on a table.  Now to find or make an insert for the top which is 24" x 19".   I know...kinda crooked picture, right!  




Here are some closeup's...now to finish up the knitted poncho!











2 comments:

  1. Your stitching on the rail fence top is fabulous! I don't have internet at home so that would be no issue, but no power - that would be awful especially as humid as it has been here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the stitching...has such an impact on your piece!

    ReplyDelete

Had to put Word Verification back in! Getting strange messages!!!