My Favorite Books

Tuesday, November 6, 2018

My baby turns 50 today!

This was Darrin when he was only a few weeks old....his sister, Dawn,  has always been by his side!  

And no different today!  Darrin is in Ireland with  Dawn, celebrating his 50th BD!!!!  Think this was taken as they were waiting to board the train for their next destination, Galway!

 Dawn planned the entire trip with tour of  the Moher Cliffs, pubs, Game of Thrones and Giant's Causeway Day tour and even tickets to U2 Innocence concert!!!  How cool is that!  I am so happy brother and sister get along...as well as their spouses...the four of them are always spending time together, which makes me so very happy!  Family is important and this is one birthday Darrin will always remember!

I had to post this picture of my "mum"....she loved her grand babies. 

Happy Birthday, Darrin!!!!  Enjoy your trip!!!!!  Love ya...hugs to your sister from me too!

1 comment:

  1. So awesome! What a landmark birthday 50 is. So you had him when you were, what, 6? That's really amazing <3

    ReplyDelete

Had to put Word Verification back in! Getting strange messages!!!