My Favorite Books

Monday, September 25, 2017

Art Quilts Around the World in Review!

I did a review of the quilts I've made for the Art Quilts Around the World back in 2014.  You can see that post here.  I thought I would do another post for the quilts from 2015 through 2017.  I've enjoyed creating these smaller quilts (11.5"x16") even with having a target date!  For those of you who know me, know that I don't like target dates...but so far I've met the dates with the exception of three challenges (2016) because of my wrists.  
Our next challenge is due September 30th and the theme is 'Steampunk'...I really had fun working on that one!  

2015 Quilts
Structures

In the Garden

Out of this World

Uniform
Textures



2016 Quilts

Science - Quilters DNA

My favorite book
I'll post the 2017 quilts by the end of the year.  Our next challenge is Pop Art, which I have some ideas for!  So many projects to do and this is my busy time of the year....so what else is new!

4 comments:

  1. Robbie Dear I love seeing your amazing quilts and the challenges you meet and exceed. Fun and Fabulous!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love these pieces. You are so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember some of them. They are all interesting. You always have a great take on whatever prompt you are given.
    xx, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Each piece is so exceptional….hard to select a favorite…..your work always impresses!!!

    ReplyDelete

Had to put Word Verification back in! Getting strange messages!!!