Yippee! I finished the table runner. I showed about a week ago some leaves I free motion quilted on the table runner. This was after I free motion quilted around the patterns in the commercial fabric and then added running lines up and down the piece on top of the free motion!
Well, I decided I liked the free motion leaves and added some more! Two smaller ones and then two more larger ones. Worked for me! Here is the finished runner with binding added.
What is really funny....I had to actually buy fabric at our local quilt shop! I didn't have the right color fabric for the binding! Go figure! I knew I might not be able to get the right color orange if I tried dyeing fabric. I wanted something that had some of the red/Burgundy color in addition to orange...so the dogs and I headed to the quilt shop last Friday! I found the perfect batik that pulled in all the colors.
Now on to the next projects! Which are all hand stitching!