WooHoo!!! My hex horse #2 is finished. I'm quite happy with how it turned out! Almost...read further!
I did add some circle stitching...I think there are about seven circles on the piece.
But...there is always a BUT with our work, right! I am happy with my horse and workmanship but I am not happy with my binding job so I'll be ripping it out and redoing. Long story but I was sewing it on with two dogs on the side and behind my machine last night!!! And I usually sew a scant 1/4" but for some reason I didn't and in between struggling with the dogs and stitching in a hurry!! I was trying to get the binding ready so I could sew it on while watching the Pittsburgh Steelers play football....UGH! Anyway, no big deal...I'll just rip out and resew! I'm good at that 'resewing' bit!
Anyway, now my Hex Horse #1 has a bud! The Inspired by the Masters exhibit won't be opening until February 2016....so I have time to finish my other projects!! I hope!