My Favorite Books

Tuesday, February 20, 2024

Whitecaps Progress Continues!


Well, I finished blocking one of two panels I need for the whitecaps lace top.  It's kinda scary when you take your knitted piece and place it in water!!  I felt I needed to be extra gentle with this lace and even more careful when I placed the pins when blocking it! 


So far so good!  Don't mind the disheveled look!  I had just walked two miles at the church and then another 1/2 mile with the dogs.  I just wanted to hold up the top to see how it would look when the piece dried!  




 This is the start of the 2nd panel...I have quite a way to go but I have to say the pattern is easy to follow AND I only had to rip out a few rows when I got sidetracked!  Which is easy for me to do.  I usually knit in my sewing room or when there's something on TV that I don't have to follow!  HA  EXCEPT if the dogs are on my lap/side it can get confusing...they are either up and down of trying to get on my lap.  I'll have to take a picture of that situation!  

Onward and upward!!






2 comments:

Had to put Word Verification back in! Getting strange messages!!!