My Favorite Books

Wednesday, January 17, 2024

Dye Dog #3 almost finished!




 I started my Dye Dog # (using Kay Sorensen's fabrics) back in the /spring summer of 2023...and guess why!  I finished my sweater I was knitting.  So as it was blocking I decided I needed something to work on,   You can see one of my posts on the project  here on my blog.    

The sweater doesn't look very good here but I will model it later this week sometime.  And, yes, I have another knitted project...actually, two of them!  Next post!!!






Looking almost finished.  Still have edges to quilt.  




Fun to do hand embroidery and to combine with FMQuilting.




I'm not sure what I'll do with this piece...might end up making more bags from it.  I do love Kay's fabric that she dyes.  


So, I got back into FMQ'ing the rest of my Dye Dog #3 piece!  Almost finished...just have some outside panels to quilt and then bind.  

Have to finish so when my new yarn comes I can start to knit again!  Woohoo

2 comments:

  1. Good for you to get that sweater done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sweater is very pretty in that soft color and with the patterning at the neck and sides. And lots of detail in your dye dog. It would make a most interesting bag if that's where you go with it.

    ReplyDelete

Had to put Word Verification back in! Getting strange messages!!!