My Favorite Books

Monday, July 31, 2023

I forgot!!!

 Can't believe I forgot to post about our family reunion in Ohio earlier this month!   My daughter and I drove together from Michigan to Ohio!  We had a good time to and from!!!  And, I got to see my sister as they were in Tenn. so opted to drive to Ohio!  Also got to see all three of my nieces and met my sister's grandson and his wife and baby!  It was a wonderful time and I am actually looking forward to meeting up next year!!!  Bob did great with the girls, which made me feel better!!!  

Here's a video I put together from pictures I took!  




1 comment:

  1. That's a great report for your summer vacation! Looks like everyone fully enjoyed. So nice all could make it. As always, good food, too.

    ReplyDelete

Had to put Word Verification back in! Getting strange messages!!!