My Favorite Books

Wednesday, July 26, 2023

Back at it! Well, sorta!




 Before I get into the current knitting project, here is my Dye Dog #3 that I am hand stitching.  Doesn't look so great now but in given time, who knows how long!, it will work out.  I can always cut this piece up for more totes!  HA  I certainly don't need any more wall quilts.  



The white areas are the iron-away white pen I'm using to mark stitching areas.  I really like the heat erasable markers by Madam Sew.  I've used the red and black in my beading, which worked great.  The first white pen I had just didn't mark at all...but the refill worked great.  You just remove the marks with a warm/hot iron.  













It's nice to have a project that is 'mindless' that I can work on while watching a movie or baseball (if I'm not watching a movie on my laptop!  HA).  All you do is stitch around a mark!

And in my next post, you'll see why I need a mindless project to work on in between knitting!  









2 comments:

  1. not a dog to me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's looking good with your thread color accents. Thanks for the link to the marker. Always good to have a resource for markers that work!

    ReplyDelete

Had to put Word Verification back in! Getting strange messages!!!