My Favorite Books

Tuesday, April 18, 2023

Cyano Printing on Paper Day 2

 Here are results from my 2nd day of Cyano printing on paper!  This is tooooooo much fun!!!!



These are dried plants/weeds my friend Donna and I picked up on our walk last week.  Trees are just starting to bud out so I didn't have a lot of leaves, etc. to pick from!  But these worked!




I am really happy with this print.  Each of  these watercolor papers are 11"x14"


Yep, Donna spotted some dried pussy willows!   I love the way they printed!



This was the 1st print I did with pussy willows.  I think I like the one above better...but this still decent!



My favorite!  I will be cutting these up into smaller sizes and I think they'll still show up quite nice. 









 

 I usually order from Amazon Strathmore 105-250 Photo Frame Cards Cutout Window, 40 Cards & Envelopes. 


Currently I use some of my quilts that I've cut up to put in the window of the cards.  I think cutting these up would make nice Christmas cards!  Yes, I need to think about Christmas..I didn't send out any cards this past year...I needed a year off!  

Now to start looking for more weeds and grasses to use in making prints!

4 comments:

  1. The prints look great! Good luck hunting down some more interesting weeds and grasses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow on these! The pussy willows made a great image. Good to use because lots of people might not even know what those are!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What super results. This is a technique I've always wanted to try......now I'm truly inspired!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure wish you would add a name...some of my friends, for some reason, can't leave their email. Thanks for commenting. Do give this technique a try!

      Delete

Had to put Word Verification back in! Getting strange messages!!!