My Favorite Books

Sunday, September 13, 2015

Busy! So what else is new!

Really, not much else 'new'!  Just working away on projects!  I finished our online challenge for the Art Quilts Around the World blog, which is due Sept. 30th.  I can't show it until then....but at least that's one project checked off my list!
I started working at 7:15 today on laundry, made some homemade applesauce (I made an apple pie yesterday!) and some cleaning.  Now to pay some bills then get back to hand stitching!

Making some progress.  I decided to work strictly in this piece before doing any more stitching on my Patchwork #2 quilt.





I'm happy with my circles on the horse...I only have 3 and think I will stop there.



The circles are hard to see in the first picture but when it's hung up you can see them.  Well, I can!  HA












I'm about 25% finished with stitching the horse fabric.  I should be able to get a good bit more finished today as the Lions play at 4!  My pork chops are marinating, applesauce made and dessert ready! So all we'll have to do is grill chops during half time!  Woohoo!!

6 comments:

  1. I like your stitching too. Hand stitching is so soothing but does require plenty of time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely day and quite productive too. This stitching project is amazing especially when we remember it resulted from the "leftovers" from your other fabulous horse quilt. Dinner sounds yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your horse is looking great. The hand stitching adds so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This piece is just as wonderful as the first……love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This color combo is so perfect. I love hand stitching. Sometimes it's hard for me to get back to the machine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the circles...what a clever idea.....great piece

    ReplyDelete

Had to put Word Verification back in! Getting strange messages!!!