My Favorite Books

Saturday, August 2, 2014

Happy Birthday, Amber!!

Can't believe Amber turns 15 today!  Where has the time gone!  I won't embarrass her this year by posting baby pics of her!!  Instead, here are a few of my favorites.  She is a beautiful young lady...inside and out...and one of my best friends!!

I enjoy being with Amber so much.  She can by a  lady, a best friend, a big sister, a wonderful niece and a grand daughter any grandma would love to have.  AND she's mine!!!  Happy Birthday!!!  Love you!!



Grandma Nancy made this cake for Amber for her BD party last weeknd!  Yum!








1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to your Amber. She is a beautiful 15 year old. Spending time together is such a blessing.

    ReplyDelete

Had to put Word Verification back in! Getting strange messages!!!