My Favorite Books

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Back at it!


Well, looks like I'm back at it!  Pics and all.  This is the family this past weekend as we celebrated Thanksgiving with Ron, MaryJo and Ian.  Ian is SO tall!!  Oh my gosh...he's such a nice young man!  Funny, personable and just someone you like being around.  Of course we always have a nice visit with the kids.  We did miss Kayla this year but certainly understand she'd much rather be with Nate since they don't get to see each other that often.  I understand she was with his family for Thanksgiving so at least they were surrounded by family too!

So now to get back to working on some art work!  Maybe!  I met up with a friend for lunch today and did some shopping online.  Now to update that Christmas list and see what else I'm missing.  I sent  my Christmas cards in the mail yesterday so at least I accomplished something!  Now to play!

1 comment:

Had to put Word Verification back in! Getting strange messages!!!