My Favorite Books

Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Old Beading

I'm currently working on creating four 12"x12" squares for Tommy's annual exchange challenge. They aren't due until September but I have another project due that same time frame so.......because I can't show my current project and Mr. Blue hasn't been touched in over a week, I thought I'd share some 8 1/2" x 11" beaded pieces I created for the Bead Journal Project back in 2010.  We had to create a beaded piece monthly....I think I was involved in this project for about 3 years. Hope you enjoy seeing some of my beading from 7 years ago!
January

February


March

April

May

June

July

August

September

October


November

December

8 comments:

  1. WOW, WOW, WOW….. Robbie these are excellent. Makes me want to run for my beading supplies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh! I forgot about that! That is where we met! We have been blogger friends for a long time now! I loved all your gorgeous beadwork. I recently gave all my beads away to a beading friend since I don't bead any more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember your pieces from that year!! I think that was how we met <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too must get started. These are awesome. Your are the best at beading.
    No wonder you have a sore wrist. Looking forward to the exchange.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Robbie, these are fantastic...I loved the way you themed each one to a month...especially love the pine bough and July's flowers (dahlias ?)....such beautiful work.You and Mary are such kindred spirits.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! I remember many of these from your wonderful journal you showed at the Ocala guild (and I got to keep and peruse before your presentation).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are beautiful! How did you have the energy to do anything else while creating those exquisitely detailed pieces?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always enjoy your beadwork. These monthly themed pieces are amazing. That was complete dedication for so long. Beaded Bliss <3

    ReplyDelete

Had to put Word Verification back in! Getting strange messages!!!