My Favorite Books

Saturday, May 25, 2024

Cyano Print Project A Go Again!

 

My knitting has taken over my time so the Cyano Print project has been on the back burner for awhile.  Every so often, I would pick up a hex and sew some together....but that has been 10 min. here or 5 min. there!  HA  

This was the beautiful print my friend, Bonnie made and sent me!






I ended up adding 1/4" pieces of red fabric.  They aren't all attached in this picture.  You can see later they are!







I got the crazy idea I would make a border of red/blue hex's!  What was I thinking...but I'm sticking to it.




Yes, I have tons made...


These are some rows of hex's I have sewn together.  About 13 make up for a side.  I'll most likely have two rows or more?? of hex's for the border...or who knows what I'll end up with or what other project (stand by for that one!) will interfere and put this back on the 'back burner'!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Had to put Word Verification back in! Getting strange messages!!!