My Favorite Books

Wednesday, May 10, 2023

Our Graduate for 2023!

 This post could be boring to most....I'll be posting on Beth's Dye Dog #2 this week...until then you can look at the pictures or not.   I print out my blog yearly so I can look back on the past year.  This is a day I want to remember!   Thanks for stopping by!  

Our family:  Bob, me, Dawn & Jeff, Amber, Kris & Darrin, Nick and Nancy (Kris' mom)!

Love this pic!  Nick graduates in 2 1/2 years - he's trying to get his 5 years finished in 4 1/2!



Proud Grandma and Grandpa!

Amber and his supportive aunt!




This was taken at dinner.   Kris got Amber a great bag for her school supplies!
All finished...walking out of ceremony!

Iconic stature at the school

Proud Grandma's!



Love this young man!!!



Ms Amber written on her sweatshirt from her mom!





Uncle Jeff, Amber and Dawn!  They are the best aunt and uncle....





Yep that piece of architecture again!

It was a wonderful day!  Long day but I'd do it again in a heartbeat!  Two hour drive both ways, 2 hour commencement ceremony and a wonderful dinner at Paesano's Restaurant in Ann Arbor!  The meal was fantastic!  The best Italian we have had since eating at two wonderful, true Italian restaurants in Florida!  

Bob wants to drive the hour+ to have dinner at Paesano's sometime this summer!  I'm up for that!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Amber! Wonderful achievement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Graduation is always an exciting time! Congratulations to Amber!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to Amber and Grandma!!! Graduations are always exciting.

    ReplyDelete

Had to put Word Verification back in! Getting strange messages!!!