My Favorite Books

Sunday, July 10, 2022

Knitting right along....

 I'm actually doing this post as I have a question for the designer of the Miya Tee.  I didn't know how to send her pics through Ravelry so using my blog post link in a msg on that app.   I love, love her patterns as does my sister.  But this is the question I have...so for you who don't care..please feel free to move on to the next blog read you have!!  😀


This is the first section of the side stitching.  You can see where I have the black needle show the twisted knit stitches..stitches to the left are fine.



This is my sisters piece and it's the same way...right hand stitches don't look as nice as the left side.


This is the last underarm section and they look fine....

What are we doing wrong!?  


Thanks, valentina!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Had to put Word Verification back in! Getting strange messages!!!