My Favorite Books

Thursday, October 19, 2017

Weekly Post!

Yep...it appears I'm now down to weekly posts!  So hard to write about what I'm working on when I can't show what I'm working on! 

So for Throw Back Thursday...this is all I have...our traveling exhibit for the Aussome Study Group has now come to an end.  The quilts have been traveling for several, several years!  Best I can tell we started our first exhibit in 2008-2009.  We've had two separate exhibits but it's a lot of work for the lady's...I'm usually in Florida when they have to take the quilts to the venues.  All I have to do is make the quilt(s)!  HA  These are just a few of the pieces I got back. I'll post more since I can't post what I'm working on!!

Anyway, my horses are now home and hung in our bedroom! 




















And these are my Georgia O'Keeffe/Tiffany, reverse applique quilts.  All of the quilts for the exhibit are 20"x24".  I really need to go back and see how many I've made for each exhibit.  I actually forgot some of the pieces I had returned but no surprise there, right!  HA






6 comments:

  1. There hasn’t been one piece you’ve shared on your blog that I didn’t admire……perhaps the top of my list are your horses….even though I have no use for horses in my personaly world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to see your quilts in replay! Sometimes a post subject doesn't jump out at you, especially when you are active on FB. I have weaned myself there to an occasional look. Too much Trump in THAT media.

    Keep blogging, even if you are down to once a week. I'm pretty sure that's more often than me!
    xx, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do such amazing work in fabric. So lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The horses look good displayed together like that! I know you stay busy- can you believe we're more than halfway through October already??? How does that happen?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the horses and the use of hexagons and such beautiful quilting...

    ReplyDelete
  6. And you tease us again by mentioning the thing you can't show us...yet! Can't wait to see it :-)

    ReplyDelete

Had to put Word Verification back in! Getting strange messages!!!