My Favorite Books

Monday, July 20, 2015

Whew!

It's not easy being a 'new' mom again at 68!  OK, so I'm not being a 'human' mom but being a dog mom for Kalee and Gigi has sure impacted life around the Payne's household...well, on my end that is!
I finished the background for my hex horse #2...afraid that's all I have to show art wise!!!  Next I need to remove the paper/stitching then sandwich and quilt.  I'll attach the 'horse' after I complete the quilting.
But I did get some more stitching done on my patchwork #2 piece while sitting outside last night.  Yes, even with the 80+degree weather.  We had a nice breeze and I just like sitting out on the deck.
BUT  I decided last night I need to get a daily schedule going for the following:
  • Study daily online dog training lesson(s) 
  • Walk both dogs separately (due to training!) twice a day!
  • Apply multiple training sessions for both dogs
  • Keep playing Betty Crocker and Minute Maid daily!
  • Allow time for art work and completion of projects (5!) due by December
  • Allow time for computer work (e.g. blog, emails)
Whew!  Do I need to add time for a rest!  I think so!

3 comments:

  1. I am not seeing any scheduled "nap" times for Kalee, GiGi or Mom Robbie. That is quite a busy day for dog duty. Love you hexie background. Rest is required at our mature stage. High on Life July...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so funny. A SCHEDULE??? My dogs don't know schedule. They know mom just sat down so I need to go outside. Or mom just put the recliner leg support up so she must be gonna stitch, yup, she got the needle. If I put my boxer mug on her chair and look at her with my big brown eyes she'll know I want something. Then she will ask me do I want to go out, do I want puppy chow, do I want fresh water and I'll give her my nubby taily wag to let her know. One thing for sure, I'll wait til she's comfortable to want it...lol
    Good luck with a schedule!!
    xx, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my- did you consider time to sleep, or even sit down for a moment? You are going to be one busy dog Mom! Thankfully projects like the hexies can be fit in here and there.

    ReplyDelete

Had to put Word Verification back in! Getting strange messages!!!