I finished the background for my hex horse #2...afraid that's all I have to show art wise!!! Next I need to remove the paper/stitching then sandwich and quilt. I'll attach the 'horse' after I complete the quilting.
BUT I decided last night I need to get a daily schedule going for the following:
- Study daily online dog training lesson(s)
- Walk both dogs separately (due to training!) twice a day!
- Apply multiple training sessions for both dogs
- Keep playing Betty Crocker and Minute Maid daily!
- Allow time for art work and completion of projects (5!) due by December
- Allow time for computer work (e.g. blog, emails)
Whew! Do I need to add time for a rest! I think so!