My Favorite Books

Sunday, October 8, 2023

Knitting Iceberg Sweater

 Yep, after my 3 time ripping out the pattern, I started a fourth time and I'm almost to the waist!  Woohoo!

It's been a struggle...not sure why other than I got so used to reading a chart, I can't keep my eyes from wandering and reading the pattern correctly!  But I'm on a roll now!  As is my sister!!!  She's making the same pattern, which is nice so we can bounce off of each other when we struggle!  HA

My right hand carpal tunnel surgery was put off until Nov. 3rd (from Oct. 27th!)...dang.  I really want to get it over with so I can start healing and not have the pain/numbness/discomfort...but it is what it is.  So, I'll just keep on keeping on!  


Love the Brioche stitch pattern for the neck and chest area.  This same pattern will be at the waist on each side.  At least, that's what we're hoping for!



Her sleep cap is kinda cute...different but interesting.


Just one of the times I ripped out!  HA



Sitting out on the deck this past week knitting with the beautiful weather!

This is upside down!  HA  oops



Finally making good progress!







Getting there!  Long way to go but perhaps it's best I'll still have my right hand to knit with!  A reason for everything, right!  Guess my surgeon knew I needed to finish this sweater before surgery!  HA



1 comment:

  1. You are persistent and the patterns are quite complex. So keep on keeping on. Surgery date is a deadline for completion? Good luck on both.

    ReplyDelete

Had to put Word Verification back in! Getting strange messages!!!