My Favorite Books

Tuesday, June 13, 2023

June 13! Really!!!

I guess it's been a week or two since I've posted!  But I do have an excuse...hard typing with one hand but I'm back at using both hands.  Woohoo!!!  Still wearing my brace and I started PT yesterday for building up strength and muscle in my hand from surgery!  I've been able to use my fingers since day 1...and never missed making breakfast or dinner or doing dishes since the night of surgery!  HA

Bob and I do go out to dinner about once a week...and this time we invited Donna to go to Applebee's with us!



Applebee's was having their Long Island Ice Tea for $2 each!!!  It was Donna's first time having one and she seemed to enjoy it!  These aren't your Long Island's from years ago...for $2 they won't be strong but taste really good.


We haven't been to Applebee's since last fall but we did enjoy dinner and their pretzel appetizer was GREAT!  





Not much else going on here...Donna and I still try to walk 2 miles weather permitting or when the church walking track is  open.  We've had cool weather lately in the 50's and some rain...but it's 65 right now and I think an outside walking day today!


I do have to share an landscape art piece I bought.  Those on FB have already seen it!  I think 'she' is adorable....and when you walk through the neighbor past our house, her eyes FOLLOW you!  It's a hoot...we/I call her Mandy in honor of our first Bichon.  I just love her!




She sits at our front porch area!

Gotta love folks who make items like this!  I purchased from Collections Etc.  I was surprised at how sturdy this is.  Bob spray paint with  Rustoleum to protect from the sun.  A member on a  Bichon FB page I belong to purchased one and sent a picture out.  I think she should get a discount from the Collections company as she has sold quite a few for them!  HA

Enjoy our Mandy!
 


1 comment:

  1. Glad you are progressing. I love your garden Mandy. Speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete

Had to put Word Verification back in! Getting strange messages!!!