My Favorite Books

Friday, December 30, 2022

Final projects for 2022!



I'm not saying these are final/finished projects for 2022!  HA  Only saying what I am working on!  First off, I made 12 of the totes I posted on earlier in December!  What fun to cut up quilts! 




I made this one for our great grand daughter, Rilynn.  I up for Christmas some crayons and colored pencils.

I don't think I got a picture of all of the totes together....but you get the idea!









Yes, in between time, sometimes every 7 days!, I would knit!  I finally finished all the lace work so now I'm working on the body of the sweater.  This one will have 3/4 sleeves so maybe this will work for Easter this year! 








And great news!!!  Kayla & Nate are expecting their 2nd baby, a boy! in June!  Everyone is very excited and so I thought I'd better get busy on at least thinking about make another baby quilt.  This is the first great grand baby quilt I made for Rilynn, their first baby.















So I'm playing around with some designs to make for a baby boy!  I think the sail boats would be best but I don't want square blocks with the ship...of course not!  HA  Not exactly sure what I'll do but I have a few months to figure it out!  What else am I doing, right!  HA


I saw this dog quilt block but didn't use their measurements, of course not!  He's cute but I think the sail boats would be best...but...I'll keep looking and playing around with designs..in between knitting!


HAPPY NEW YEAR TO MY READERS..I hope 2023 is a wonderful year for us all!






1 comment:

  1. Those totes are terrific! And the coral yarn is just so pretty. You find the best yarn for your knit projects. A new baby boy- oh, boy! I love the dog block (of course). Happy, healthy 2023.

    ReplyDelete

Had to put Word Verification back in! Getting strange messages!!!