My Favorite Books

Saturday, November 17, 2018

She's back............

Who you wonder is back?  Well, it's Beth Murr from Until We Bead Again!!!!  I found Beth back in 2010!!!!  I don't remember how I found Beth's blog but I was hooked on her beaded needle cases and I ordered several of Beth's patterns.  I know Beth was going back to school around 2011  for her masters (she has  worked as a critical care nurse) and I think that's about the time her blog went silent!  

Well, Beth is back!!!!  And I am so happy!!!  I was covering wooden needle cases (which I ordered from Beth) and gave them to friends as gifts.  This was Beth's Carousel pattern for a short needle case.
This is the front
And the back 
I think this pattern was called HoneyBee.  I really thought it was cute and made quite a few of them for gifts.  Yes, I kept the Carousel one for myself!  





And for my grand daughter for Easter back in 2011, I made Beth's Little Bunnies Easter Peyote Bracelet!  Isn't it adorable!!!  Amber loved it! 




It took me awhile to 'teach' myself odd count peyote but after four hours, one margarita and Beth's video's I did it!   


  You have to  check out Beth's blog and web site for her tutorials if you are at all interested in beading. She does a great job - no talking on her video's but she has the camera up close and works slow enough for you to see exactly what to do.  Beth is so cool! She even has a video on how to replace a bead you put in the wrong place! Who knew!! 




With Christmas not too far off, Beth's patterns make up perfect unique gifts!  You can order the long or short wooden needle cases and patterns!   Beth is working on a new Woodland Creatures Beaded Needle case patterns, which includes a Blue Heron.   

Check out her blog and web site and get busy!!!  I just may have to get back making more beaded needle cases!  They can be addictive!  

4 comments:

  1. What fun!!! Thanks for the introduction to another beader!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm off to see her site- I remember the needlecases you made. Beth is very talented.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure the margarita was the critical learning tool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Robbie,
    Thanks for posting this. Who knew how appropriate my website name would be, Until we bead again." During my break I went back to college, became a grandmother of 3 amazing grandkids, and broke my leg! I am back for sure and more dedicated than ever!

    ReplyDelete

Had to put Word Verification back in! Getting strange messages!!!