I bought this fabric this past winter in Florida on an outing with my bud, Susan! I thought it was so pretty with the movement of the color.
So what else to do with this but cut it up and sew it back together again!! I also found some batik fabric that should match. Not sure what I'm going to do but it will be the same technique I used for my horse hex pieces.
I started sewing some hex's this past weekend while watching the Lion's play...after I finished painting all the remaining spindles! We're almost ready to start painting the deck once Bob finishes replacing some more boards. I should be able to start painting the top deck at least! Floor will be last, obviously!
|My own carpenter!|