My Favorite Books

Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Another gift for Valentine's

I have posted before on Sherry, from the Createology blog.  She is so 'artsy' and makes so many gifts for others!  I've been a very happy recipient of her gifts and enjoy each one of them!  Check out this latest gift from Sherry to me for Valentine's Day!  What a surprise!

First off, look at the envelope Sherry made....I was so careful to make sure to photograph each piece so I could put it back together!  HA  There is a bag;  a paper doilie and heart secured with a pink string!


Then....

Then....


I love ATC's and have been part of several online exchanges but this ATC was a total surprise!  I love it!  This will be put into my ATC binder when I get home and will hold a special spot in that binder.  Thank you again, Sherry!!!!

2 comments:

  1. So lovely, what a great gift for Valentine's Day! So...what is an ATC?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very welcome and I am thrilled you liked not only the ATC but also the packaging. I think the packaging turned out to be my favorite. Love to pull out studio stash and see what comes together. Happy Hearts My Friend...<3

    ReplyDelete

Had to put Word Verification back in! Getting strange messages!!!