My Favorite Books

Thursday, January 19, 2017

Catch up time!

First, I want to show another birthday gift I received!  This is from Sally and she picked out the perfect gift for me and the color is so me too!!  Thanks, Sally!  You know I wear a lot of black, beige and brown!  HA

Tuesday wasn't too busy.  I headed off to JoAnn's (had to spend my gift card from Janice!!  Thanks again, Jan!!!  I needed batting and of course had to wander the aisles for other bargains, which I found!   On the way home, I stopped at the grocery store then placed an order for subways to take over to  Karah!  Of course I had to stop at the house and pick up the girls to take with me.  We had a nice lunch and visit and will be doing this again this winter!




Wednesday was the day for me to get my sewing area set up.  I have a project I'm starting (more on that tomorrow along with my screen prints) that is due January 31st!  So I had best get busy!  right!

And for those who know me or follow me...Wednesday is 99 cent margarita night!  So off we went meeting up with Sally & Dan, Karah and Howard and Maria and Kevin!  We had a good dinner, great margaritas and of course good conversation!!!  Just a nice evening.
Karah, Sally and Maria

Howard, Dan, Kevin and my roommate!

Sally, poor Maria on the floor!, me and Karah

Today (Thursday) will be a sewing day for me or at least get the feel of my machine.  I haven't used the 440 in over 3 years!!!  I love my trusty 1090 and it is perfect for me to free motion quilt with.  I need to force myself to get used to this machine.  I don't care for the stitch regulator on the 440 but you don't have to use it.

Tonight we're off for  a BD dinner for Harvey (my Q bud Susan's hubby) along with the rest of the Thursday night gang.  We're going to Bone Fish then back to their house for cake.  It's always a fun night with the 'gang' and I love the Bang Bang shrimp taco's at BoneFish!!

Friday I'm off to meet with my bud, Marcia, who I haven't seen since last May.  Looking forward to catching up with her and having a little girl time too!  Hope to post again on Saturday with more catch-up times.

2 comments:

Windy Hill Happenings said...

Oh how I wish we had a place with 99 cent Margaritas...You guys DO have fun!

QuiltSwissy said...

Oh no! LOL! My birthday was the 17th! Happy birthday to you!