My Favorite Books

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Winding down...

Yep..it's time to wind down or is that pack up!  We leave on Saturday to head back home.  But of course our last weeks in Florida are always SO busy!

 Wrist (left) is better but I still can't lift, bend, etc. and now my right wrist is starting to get bad.  I have to admit I'm a little concerned....but I have Dr. appointment when I get home...maybe I'll go back on RA meds...who knows...until then...here's what I've been doing! Not art work, that's for sure!

This was Monday at the Freezer!  Bob's favorite place to eat!


Yesterday, Sally and I took off to do some shopping and of course lunch!  Mainly, Sally was looking for Key Lime pie!  Seems every time she goes out to eat they run out!
Well, not yesterday!


Next up, on Saturday, Marcia and I took off to downtown Ocala to visit some shops, walk around the farmers market at the square, then lunch at Harry's!  Of course, we had to stop at Heart's Desire and get a treat from Betty's Cakes!  No pics...and yes, I ate all the cake...well, half of it the next day, and I did get a slice for Bob too!
Last Thursday we had dinner at Carrabba's with the 'gang'!  Great meal...this Thursday we'll have our last dinner for 2016 at Blanca's......


Yep, we are going to miss our friends and it's hard to say goodbye!  But I will be glad to see my kids and grand kids.  Plus, I'll be heading to IN for Kayla's wedding shower on the  14th and then in June we'll be off to Ohio for the wedding!  WooHoo...aren't we the travelers!

3 comments:

  1. I can see why you enjoy your FL time so much……not only for the good weather….but the very good fun friends as well!

    The prize back in MI will be to spend time with those grandkids again……bliss…...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh your time always goes so fast in Florida...I think it is because you are so busy with friends and activities! Safe Travels back to your northern home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boy, this winter sure flew by!! I sure hope your wrist gets better. I am feeling that arthritic pain in my left wrist and other numerous places. Hopefully with summer coming up it will get better as I am outside and more active.

    Safe trip home.
    xx, Carol

    ReplyDelete

Had to put Word Verification back in! Getting strange messages!!!