My Favorite Books

Saturday, April 30, 2016

Bye bye Florida!

Well, we are headed home today!  Our first stop in Tenn. for the night, then on to Ohio...that gets us home early afternoon on Monday.  This was a hard year saying goodbye to so many of our friends.  I'm usually ready to go home and I am...but my emotions are running high this year just saying good bye to folks.
I guess as we age time does go by quickly (seems like we were just packing up to come down to Florida!) so hopefully, we'll be back before you know it!
My bud, Sally, got me a Dot to Dot book!  Have you seen these!  OK, yes, as a kid I'm sure you have but for adults!    How cool is this!

I already have pencils in my purse so I can play with this on the way home!  Thanks again, Sally!   So until next week....hopefully, it will be an uneventful trip home and I'll be posting soon artwork again!

3 comments:

  1. Be safe!! I' m sure you are right about aging and leaving friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a safe drive home, and enjoy your new dot-to-dot book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dot to dot books bring back such great memories....the picture on the cover looks like it might have some inspiration for quilts inside....safe travels!!

    ReplyDelete

Had to put Word Verification back in! Getting strange messages!!!