My Favorite Books

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Reading



I do love to read but because of my other daily duties (see my previous post!),  I only read at night in bed (Bob likes to watch TV).   I just don't have the time to sit and read during the day so I'm a nighttime reader.    Anyway, I'm reading in bed The Nightingale by Kristin Hannah, which is REALLY good!!!  It's a historical novel of life during World War II.  I'm only half way through and it's another well written book by her.   Just wish I could stay awake longer at night to read more!

The 2nd book, this one I am listening to rather than reading, is White Fire by Preston & Child.     I listen to books on tape or PlayaWays from the library while I sew or clean during the daytime.  We women are great multi taskers aren't we! This is another Agent Pendergast novel...I love these books and have read all but this one and Blue Labyrinth (but I have that on a PlayaWay too!).  If you love mystery novels, these are the best novels....I started reading some of their books years ago and not in order.  Didn't seem to matter much but you may want to start at novel one, The Relic.    Again, their books are also so interesting you just don't want to put them down!

Well, it's 9 a.m. and time for my next 'chore'!  Walking dogs!  I'm on a schedule you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Had to put Word Verification back in! Getting strange messages!!!