My Favorite Books

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Portable project

I've been working on dismantling  the sewing 'room' these past few days and have everything ready to load in the car...for the most part.  99% of my supplies are packed up and ready to put in the car but I'll still have to put away the 6 foot table, dust and make sure all of the Miller's 'artifacts' are put back in their place!

 I've also put the hexes back together on the hex board that Kalee bumped so the rows were now in order once again.  Yesterday,  I placed each row on its pin and the rows are now ready to be sewn!


 This will be a good project to work  on for the drive home...after all, we're on the road for 2 1/2 days!  I can sew or read or just look at the surroundings!

We'll be home in two weeks!  Seems like we just got here but on the other hand, I feel like I haven't seen the kids in ages!!!

We'll certainly miss our social life....

4 comments:

  1. Your time certainly whizzed by! Even though you're packing up, it's a good idea to keep something at hand to sew. Otherwise you might get "separation anxiety" from your fabrics and beads! I have that over my sewing machine when it's time to take it for servicing. I put it off because the thought of not having it here bothers me. What is that about?? Good luck packing up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fast and faster is how time seems to be traveling. You are always super organized and ready for the road march. Safe Travels Dear...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't do anything in the car. Not even read a map. We have to stop every three hours maximum so I can get my land legs back. You are so lucky to be able to do hand work on your journey.

    ReplyDelete

Had to put Word Verification back in! Getting strange messages!!!