My Favorite Books

Monday, July 2, 2012

3rd handing bag!

I finished another hanging bag!  I love making these and using leftover quilt pieces!  Actually, this is what the piece looked like yesterday!
I have several quilt sandwiches that I keep handy for testing threads, doing my practice FMQ'ing before I start a project, yada, yada....It looks like I was playing with using some oil pastels in two of the feathers....so I decided to roller some paint ontop of the entire piece.  After I did that, it was too bland so I painted in some feathers.
And this is the back of the piece.
These are SO much fun to make!  If you don't have a subscription to Design Matters TV, you have to think about doing so.  Can't wait to see what they come up with next! 
Another heat wave again today!  It's 90 degrees @ 11:35!  You'd think we were in Florida!

2 comments:

Had to put Word Verification back in! Getting strange messages!!!