My Favorite Books

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Scary times!

Yep, this was scary cutting out my beaded wings! But it's done...now to the next part!
I traced my design on my background fabric, layered and quilted the piece yesterday afternoon. I'm feeling lots better today so my plan is to start painting the piece. Then I'll 'attempt' to attach the wings and bead the body of the butterfly.
It's another beautiful day here in Ocala! I just love hearing the birds sing and having the sun shine! Just makes you feel good and ready to start the day!

2 comments:

  1. Holding my breath! Can't wait to see how it turns out!

    Don't rub it in about the weather. It is freezing here! Although tomorrow is supposed to be warmer. Is it summer yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are far braver than I am. Looks like you have a wonderful new quilted piece to work with. Your weather sounds perfect. It is COLD here with snow flurries and sun off and on all day. Brrr...

    ReplyDelete

Had to put Word Verification back in! Getting strange messages!!!