My Favorite Books

Saturday, March 31, 2012

3/4 finished!

Well, I'm 75% finished with the loom bracelet I'm making for a friend.  Now to weave in the 60 warp threads and attach the closure.  At this rate, I should have it finished in a week or two!  HA   Seems like it takes me forever to work on things since the 'wild child' has joined the family!  I'm sure it's our fault in training her to play all the time but....
Yesterday I finished up one portion of my group slice.  So far so good but I'm a long, long way to the end.  Monday a group of my friends and I are off to some yarn/quilt shops so that will give me a chance to pick up some fabric for the slice.  I could or may have to paint some fabric but hopefully I can find the colors I want.
Today, I'll work some more on the slice piece and weaving the threads on the bracelet.  We actually stayed home last night and had leftovers!  We're debating about going out tonight!!  Guess I better get my butt in gear and go for a walk!

3 comments:

  1. Wild child? Why, whoever are you talking about? The loom beading looks great! How was your make-and-take outing to the decorative store this week? Or is that upcoming?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing and lovely. Blissful beading...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    An Thái Sơn chia sẻ trẻ sơ sinh nằm nôi điện có tốt không hay võng điện có tốt không và giải đáp cục điện đưa võng giá bao nhiêu cũng như mua máy đưa võng ở tphcm địa chỉ ở đâu uy tín.

    ReplyDelete

Had to put Word Verification back in! Getting strange messages!!!