My Favorite Books

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Slow Progress

Slow progress...but I did sit out on the lani with Kalee yesterday and beaded. Two beads being sewn at a time does require lots and lots of time! I have the orange areas finished and now I'm outlining the butterfly. I move around a lot when I'm beading because I get bored with one color. I am heading out to the bead shop to pick up a few shades of purples for the wings. I have enough black #15 beads so hopefully I won't spend too much $$!
Last night we had one of our favorite meals at El Toreo's! Plus, you can't beat their 99 cent Margarita's! They are the best...of course for 99 cents there isn't much tequila in them but Bob and I don't care. We love the taste of the mix! In fact, back home I use Jose Cuervo sugar free and regular to mix up a batch without the tequila! It's better than lemonade.
Temps got up to 57 yesterday and this a.m. back in the low 30's. Kalee and I didn't take our walk until 8:30. It's suppose to start 'warming up' to mid/high 60's and 70's by the weekend. Good sleeping at night for sure!

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful weather for you and beautiful beading too. Can't beat THAT!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good!

    Why is it so cold down there I wonder?
    Weird.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shading you are achieving! We just ate at El Toreo on Tuesday... good spot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the shading you are achieving! We just ate at El Toreo on Tuesday... good spot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. well it was a bright sunny and almost warm day here today....we gotta get lucky once in a while LOL

    Your beaded piece is coming along wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is coming along beautifully! I need to start beading again, it has been awhile.

    ReplyDelete

Had to put Word Verification back in! Getting strange messages!!!