My Favorite Books

Monday, January 16, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!


I 'stole' the picture of the balloon I sent my daughter on her BD. I'm going to use it for my BD today and "have a ball"!! Actually, it's a busy, busy week here in sunny Florida.
Tonight is our annual BD dinner with two other couples at one of my favorite restaurants, CARRABBA'S! We never get to Carrabba's back home as it's too far away it's only 6 miles from the house here!! So my first choice for my BD dinner!
Tomorrow is another BD dinner for Susan's husband, Harvey, and myself. Harvey's BD is on Wed. and Verna was kind enough to organize this outing to celebrate both our BD's!
Wed. Carol is coming over to start work on her pillow quilt for her grand daughter.
Thursday is my trunk show at one of the quilt guilds here in Ocala and Saturday is the fiber vendor show at the Villages, Susan and I will attend.
Whew! I'm tired already but willing and so far able even though I'm a Medicare senior now!! So hard to believe!! But I'm certainly thankful for the decent health I have and for the life Bob and I have. We are so fortunate at this point in our life. Enjoy your day and week...I certainly will!

5 comments:

  1. Happy b'day! You've got quite a week coming up... all good stuff. Enjoy your dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Robbie! Sounds like it is shaping up to be a great birthday week :) Enjoy it all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to you!
    Happy Birthday to you!
    Happy Birthday Dear Robbie
    Happy Birthday to you!

    I do hope your birthday is as good as mine has been!

    Love and Hugz

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday! You are having way to much fun though! While we sit and freeze our butts off!

    Have a great one!

    ReplyDelete

Had to put Word Verification back in! Getting strange messages!!!