My Favorite Books

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SWEET PEA!!!



HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AMBER!!! I can't believe she is 12 years old! Time goes by so fast!

The kids put on a great BD party (again!) on Sunday to celebrate Amber's BD with family and friends.
Amber's Grandma Nancy made another one of her wonderful cakes...yum!!! She does make the best cake!


And even Spike made an entrance! I just get such a kick out of this little guy! It's the first time Grandpa Bob got to meet him. Lots of swimming and lots of food! Just a great day!















I just talked to Amber and she and her brother are getting ready to head off to day camp.


You have a great day, Sweet Pea! Lots of love and birthday wishes from grandpa and I!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Had to put Word Verification back in! Getting strange messages!!!