Yep, above picture is or was my BJP I've been working on. Today, actually, last night I got thinking it just look messy. I wasn't happy with the beading/fish bone stitching so this afternoon, I took out ALL the beading I had done.
Here's why! Check out the far left leaf and how even it looks. Now look at the leaf next to it. UGH! Not very neat! Excuse the color of the pics..the first picture is more in line with the color of the fabric. Not good to take pictures at night.
This is lots better....I beaded these this afternoon and I'm happier with them now. Some of the rows I had an extra bead or didn't pull the thread tight enough, hence, you can see a few rows 'up' but I can fix those and I will.
Here's my piece with the new beading on it. I hated having to start over and rip out work, but it just was too messy. Now I can continue on!
Hubby is still doing wonderful. We've switched to doing lots of walking which has really helped him out. Tomorrow is Bob's two week post op checkup and we're hoping for good news and less restrictions.