My Favorite Books

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Check this out

My son sent me this video yesterday and it's just wonderful! Having raised and shown horses myself I can't tell you what a horseman this young girl is. No art work to show yet but I'm getting there!!!


Mandy's coming along..we still have to carry her outside and will have to for another few weeks but that's ok. Grand kids and I are going to the 4-H Fair tomorrow which is our yearly event and has been since 2000! That was Amber's first fair. Should be a fun day as always and we each sleep well that night!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Robbie! Thank you for your comment! It's nice to have some feedback! I love LOVE art quilts, so of course I started going back through your blog- I hope you'll get to work on some more soon! You've made some gorgeous things! And I'm sorry your poor dog is having to go through all that. My husband and I have two Boston Terriers and no children (yet!) and I know it would just be so hard to watch them hurting. And to be hurting yourself! Seems like you've got your work cut out for you 'til she's back to normal. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! Hope you had fun at the fair :)

    ReplyDelete

Had to put Word Verification back in! Getting strange messages!!!