My Favorite Books

Thursday, January 14, 2010

3 Creative Studio Challenge 2010

After a migraine yesterday and no art work, it felt good to be back at it today! I started working on the 3 Creative Studio Challenge (click on their pic on sidebar). This is a challenge that has a different theme every two months. The theme we are creating a quilt for now is 'puzzle'. The unveiling of the quilts isn't until the end of February so I can't show my piece until then. I can clip pics and show as I progress so here's a cheater pic of what I'm working on. I'm afraid I don't get very 'deep' in my statements for my art work so 'puzzle' is the theme and guess what I'm doing! I just liked the colors for this piece and I can do either a lot of hand work or machine work. I think it will be fun to do! The picture looks bland but it won't be....

1 comment:

  1. Anxious to see what comes of this, and glad to see you're feeling enough better to be DOING something!
    Believe me....I know.....

    XXOO!!
    Anne

    ReplyDelete

Had to put Word Verification back in! Getting strange messages!!!