My Favorite Books

Saturday, July 18, 2009

She's BACK!

My BFF from Goodrich is back! Well, only for a few days! But I did get to see her! It's hard to see (I should have taken a video instead!) but Mandy is just running around the yard! She remembered Lynn and was just as happy to see her. Lynn and Pete used to live in the house behind Lynn's behind! Sure made it nice when you needed that cup of sugar or just a shoulder to lean on!
Here's my BFF! Lynn is the nicest ladies...so kind, caring and just a genuine friend. Mandy wanted in the picture too!
Lynn was always there for me and I tried to do the same for her. Our time went by too fast today! Weather was nice enough so we sat outside eating our lunch and just catching up on her new life in Arizona! I miss you lots, my friend and so glad I got to see you again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Had to put Word Verification back in! Getting strange messages!!!