My Favorite Books

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

The mind goes first

I love this picture! It's from Soul of the Garden and there are other beautiful pictures on this site. So, the mind does go first...then it doesn't matter because you can't remember what you forgot! I forgot the camera yesterday when I went down to the kids. Darn! I didn't get pictures of the kids, Kris BD celebration, etc.
We had a nice day with Amber helping me make a Strawberry Poke Cake. This recipe (I found written instructions on this blog) was given to me by my friend, Carol T. The cake was really good and if you like strawberries, it's a must to make. Anyway, kids were really good and did some 'house cleaning' in their toy room. They gave away lots of DVD's and toys which I'll be taking to Outreach East in Davison. Of course we ended up playing Monopoly (is there any other game!) and Nick tried to show me how to play one of his race car Nintendo games...I was getting sick to my stomach trying to get the car around the race track...it was an off road race so you never knew where you where heading! All in all it was a really nice day and dinner. Dawn came over for dinner in addition to Kris and Darrin's friend, Tracy and her 3 kids. The little ones were staying for a sleepover since Darrin has the rest of the week off. So he'll be 'assisting' Ginny with day care duty this week!

I'm off to start sewing my wolves! Body is feeling better today...wish I knew what set off my flares of hardly being able to walk or lift my arms one day then able to walk with just the normal, old, age pains! Frustrating to say the least!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Had to put Word Verification back in! Getting strange messages!!!