My Favorite Books

Monday, June 29, 2009

Six Words for Today

My friend, Mary (check out her web site) sent a comment on her six words. These are great! "worn out body - mind to follow" Is that perfect or what! Thanks, Mary!
We had Diane over for dinner yesterday and had a nice afternoon with her. She and Don are coming next Sat. for dinner too, which will be nice. That dinner will be a Mexican fare! Yesterday, I made grilled salmon with mango salsa (home made), roasted vegetables, spinach/artichoke dip and brownies w/yogurt ice cream for dessert. Really a good meal if I say so myself!

I did get to work on the beading for my shibori piece last night. I'm liking how this piece is turning out. There's sure a lot of hand work on it but it's been nice having some to do at night. It's just hard to sit and watch TV and not do hand work. I'm hoping to have the beading and stitching all finished by this coming weekend.
I'm heading to JoAnne's this a.m. to get some more thread for my wolf piece. I need pale, pale shade of gray. Then I'm off to a meeting at our library. There's lots of discussion in the town regarding the costs associated with having our library here in Goodrich. I'm not up on all the facts so I want to attend the meeting today to get up to speed. I can't make the township meeting on Tues. night as it's Kris' BD (her 40th!). Have to get the body moving....which isn't easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Had to put Word Verification back in! Getting strange messages!!!