My Favorite Books

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Wednesday

With the rain yesterday, Bob resorted to bowling (one of his best games!) but looks like today he'll be back on the golf course. It's suppose to be in the 60's by Friday so perhaps I'll start working on some weed and lawn cleanup.
My friend, Carol T. sent me this email yesterday. I think it's rather cute!

LOSING A FRIEND: THIS IS A VERY TOUCHING STORY ABOUT LIFE & DEATH, AND THE FRIENDS THAT WE HAVE. IT'S CERTAIN TO STIR UP YOUR HEART, TOUCH YOUR SOUL. THIS EMAIL IS ONE I COULD NOT AFFORD NOT TO SHARE WITH MY FRIENDS. I'M STILL CHOKED UP OVER IT!

Now I know why I eat egg beaters! Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Is that the Patty that you worked with OH my . WHY is she in a nursing home 11 I agree Pull my plug

    ReplyDelete

Had to put Word Verification back in! Getting strange messages!!!