My Favorite Books

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Sunday - Day of Rest

Now this is what I'd like to wake up to! Since we've been home, we haven't had a good cup of 'joe'! It takes a while for our water to 'flush' out after sitting, plus, we have well water so.....coffee isn't the greatest. I did treat myself to Starbucks yesterday while running errands and it was so nice to have a good cup of coffee. Even Bob said his coffee doesn't taste good. Oh the trials of adjusting to living in two states. It's actually funny how spoiled we get with our homes, lives and material things. Yes, we are spoiled. We also miss our bed while in Florida! But then we miss hearing all the birds when we wake up in Florida. Guess our birds haven't flown back to Michigan yet! Ah, to have the best of both worlds. We just need to take the time to be thankful for what we do have, our home(s)!, family and each other. So, I'm not complaining - really I'm not. Just realizing how settled we get in our lives and making a point to appreciate what I do have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Had to put Word Verification back in! Getting strange messages!!!