My Favorite Books

Monday, March 30, 2009

Good Bye Florida!

A visitor saying goodbye to us!

Last night was not a good night for either Bob or I. We were both coughing so bad so I went into the spare room (now that my sewing supplies are out of there it's actually a bedroom!). We both continued to cough ALL night...neither of us slept but we didn't feel all that bad today. So after breakfast we packed the car. It's 95% full...just need to get the space saver bags 'sealed' then put in the back for Mandy and the birds. Actually, everything went pretty well today and it was relaxing if that makes sense! Not sure how that can be with cleaning and packing the car but Bob and I are both pretty organized which must make this whole process easier for us.
So my blog will be quiet for a few days until we get settled back in good old Michigan...which we understand has four inches of snow on the ground. Bob had an email from his daughter telling us to stay in Florida (along with our neighbor, our grand daughter and another friend!). I keep telling Bob we should stay another week or two.
So until this weekend sometime...keep us in your thoughts for a safe trip home. Good bye our Florida friends...see you all next year!

1 comment:

  1. Praying for safe travels, Robbie! Not so bad on this end of Michigan.

    ReplyDelete

Had to put Word Verification back in! Getting strange messages!!!