My Favorite Books

Monday, March 9, 2009

Fabric Shopping Day

This picture has no special place on my blog today...I just like it!
Susan and I are off to go fabric shopping. I'll post our adventures tomorrow. Beautiful morning today and high of 80's expected today. We've had some beautiful weather this past week and look forward to more. We're 'discussing' staying longer but still haven't made up our mind...not sure the rental house would even be available so lots of ifs!
Darrin had his race this past weekend and here is just part of his email I received this a.m. on results: "between our two teams we grabbed an 8th & 9th Over All (31 total CP’s) out of 85 teams and then 3rd place finish in the Male/Male team division. Our team walked away with a nice pair of SALOMON XT-Wings $120 value, so that’s not a bad thing for a 6hr day in the woods/rain!" When I talked to him on Sat. p.m. he said his bones were still cold!

I'm really proud he takes on this challenge and at the same time he's taking care of his body by the training he does. Too bad it doesn't rub off on his 'mum'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Had to put Word Verification back in! Getting strange messages!!!