My Favorite Books

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Tuesday - rain?

Here's a 'friend' that sits on the tree next to our neighbors house. Pretty cool!

Another overcast day here, which is OK as it beats all the snow and cold in Michigan. Bob's not golfing so we're taking the day and going for a ride and lunch or dinner out! Fine with me! I'm making progress on my frogs but it's a struggle...it's such a fun quilt to work on but then frustration trying to get the 'depth' to my quilt. One of my struggles for sure! Bob's helping me which is good since he's done painting and knows what to look for. I just need to be able to translate that to fabric! Hopefully, I"ll have some pics to show of the frogs in progress tomorrow. Until then, have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Had to put Word Verification back in! Getting strange messages!!!