My Favorite Books

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Thursday - frost on the ground?

Temp this a.m. was 38 but it's suppose to get up to 70 and the sun is still shining! Today my lady friends and I are headed to The Villages for the day. It's a fun place and a city in itself. Lots of eating establishments, shopping, eating, sights and of course, did I mention eating! We do take our hubby's there once a year for walking around, dinner and then to one of the town squares (they have three or four!) to listen and watch dancing! It's a fun place to spend the afternoon or evening. Each year we are amazed at how much this 'city' has grown. They have their own churches, hospitals, etc. Check out the link above.

So no work on frogs today! But I'll be busy working on my background piece tomorrow. I did buy some Bamboo batting which I'm anxious to try. Appears to be a thin batt so I'll post some pics for my fiber friends and how it worked for me. Until tomorrow..have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Had to put Word Verification back in! Getting strange messages!!!