My Favorite Books

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Latest Endeavor

In addition to my art projects that I'm working on (yep, that is an never ending part of my everyday life), my friend here in Florida, Carol, has been knitting Barbie clothes for her grand daughter. Well, they are the cutest thing! Here's the book she got for the patterns.

Carol gave me some yarn and a pattern to start making some for Amber. I figure it's a good way to use leftover yarn and will make a nice birthday gift for her (not until Aug.). Here's one I started last night. It's an 'evening' dress with ruffles on the bottom edge. Is this the cutest! I'll have to take pics of the outfits Carol has made and post just to show how cutes these outfits are! It's great to do while watching the boob tube at night!
My entry for 'Waiting to be Kissed' was sent in so now we wait and see if it's accepted. I've started another project for the Aussome Fiber group I belong to depicting work of the artist Aubrey Beardsley. I can't post pics of it until after next week as the group meets the 2nd Thursday of each month. I'll send them pics first then post on my blog.
It's overcast this morning and looks like we might get some rain so it's a good day for me to stay home and work on my projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Had to put Word Verification back in! Getting strange messages!!!