My Favorite Books

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Inchies!

OK, for my fiber friends, no I'm not starting to make 'inchies' , yet, that is! Maybe something to try! Inchies today refers to the inch of snow we've been getting daily. It's in the 20's this a.m. and overcast so another good day to stay in! I might just have to play with making some of the fiber Valentines post cards (since my presents are wrapped and under the tree!). For the past two years, one of the fiber groups I belong to have sent our fiber cards to Fiber Arts magazine. We exchange names (secret!) in our group then make a special fiber post card for that person. The cards are mailed to the magazine and they post the cards with a poem and then mail them from Colorado. It's always fun to get these in the mail and the artistic talent our group displays is wonderful. Check out some of our past Valentines on the link. I have thee made so far this year but I won't show them until after Valentines day. Here's a picture of one I made last year for one of my Florida friends. So off I go to start my day!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Robbie! Love your blog! I am looking forward to following it and feeling "back in touch"!

    ReplyDelete

Had to put Word Verification back in! Getting strange messages!!!